Greek Salad Pinwheels
Greek Salad PinwheelsCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
8 ounces Feta cheese
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic minced
1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
3/4 cup finely diced cucumber
1/2 cup diced pitted kalamata olives
1/4 finely minced red onion
1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
3 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
4 spinach tortillas
- In a food processor or blender, combine Feta cheese, Greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, black pepper and oregano well mixed and creamy.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, olives, onion and parsley. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas slightly in the microwave, just enough to make the pliable (about 15-20 seconds). Lay one tortilla on a flat surface and spread ¼ of the feta mixture evenly on the tortilla, leaving about ⅓ around the edges. Scoop 1/4 of the cucumber mixture onto the tortilla and spread evenly.
- Roll tortilla into a log shape. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, then refrigerate logs for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove logs from the refrigerator. Unwrap and slice into even pieces using a sharp, serrated knife. Secure pinwheels with toothpicks if desired.
- Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.