Steak Kabobs with Garlic Butter
Steak Kabobs with Garlic ButterCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound beef sirloin cut into 1 inch pieces
1 cup mushrooms
1 green bell pepper seeded, cored and diced into 1 inch pieces
1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
2 teaspoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat a grill or indoor grill pan to medium high heat.
- Thread the beef, mushrooms, pepper and onion onto skewers.
- Brush the meat and vegetables with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the kabobs onto the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Melt the butter in a small pan over medium low. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the garlic butter all over the steak kabobs, then serve.
- Broiler directions: Prepare the skewers as directed and place on a sheet pan coated with cooking spray. Broil for 4-5 minutes per side. Continue with the recipe as directed.